Twin of Ugly Betty
People always said, "Change is Constant." It's true! People change and evolve from ugly duckling to a beautiful swan, for beautiful swans they just become even more gorgeous. People shrink to sizes that they were never used to. People learn to dress up and poof, a total new look. I can list another few more changes that are common. But the thing that I wanna say is that I change too, but nothing seems to be physical. I still look fat and the face is still the same, not really touching the cosmetics, and I might just ignore the fact that I've got no dress sense? How sad that I can be so easily affected by the superficial things. But these are the things that can boost or pull your esteem down.
I've got seriously no idea what I'm typing and it's 11.39pm and I should be so doing my tutorials.
Anyway, I realise after you, my heart really fail me. It doesn't beat crazily for another nor skipping a beat. I'm sure I'm over you though I wished things were different if all that happen all over ago which wont be. I wonder to myself that somehow I will never love in my lifetime, why not I'm still spending my weekend staying at home or texting my friends to ask for a meet up. I'm so a nag for saying this. I think a good night will do me good. Love is something I look forward to but never come to.
Loved and take care.
I've got seriously no idea what I'm typing and it's 11.39pm and I should be so doing my tutorials.
Anyway, I realise after you, my heart really fail me. It doesn't beat crazily for another nor skipping a beat. I'm sure I'm over you though I wished things were different if all that happen all over ago which wont be. I wonder to myself that somehow I will never love in my lifetime, why not I'm still spending my weekend staying at home or texting my friends to ask for a meet up. I'm so a nag for saying this. I think a good night will do me good. Love is something I look forward to but never come to.
Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home